Room Rental and Usage Policy
The Training and Education Center rooms are available to rent for meetings or training events. Our training facility is available to all public sector entities such as, federal, state, county and city governments. We are also available for rental by any private sector business or enterprise. Private sector entities follow this link to our Training & Education Center Reservation Agreement.
You focus on the training - our team will take care of everything else. Whether you’re planning a one-time event or long term program, you can reserve a room for short or long term use. Our facility is staffed with hospitality coordinators who are welcoming, friendly and above all, focused on customer care. All classrooms can accommodate groups of 22-140 and are open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
For security purposes, no outside equipment can be connected to our network. However, we will do our best to meet your technical requirements.
|Room||Description||Capacity||Rate Per day||Additional Equipment/Features|
|Lab 1||Computer Classroom||24||$560||
|Lab 2||Computer Classroom||22||$560||
|Multi-Purpose Room A||Training Room or Small Auditorium||70||$525||
|Multi-Purpose Room B||Training Room or Small Auditorium||70||$525||
|Multi-A and Multi-B Rooms Combined||Large Auditorium||140||$1050||
|Standard Training Room||24||$400||
Standard Room Equipment and Features
- FREE WiFi and high-speed Internet
- FREE parking
- Whiteboards, markers and podiums
- Flipchart easels with pads
- Conference phone with speakerphone function
- Use of ceiling mounted HD projector and projection screen
- Meeting room configuration that best suits your presentation
- On-site technicians
- Modern facility
- Presentation/presenter computer station with Internet access
- Advanced computer workstations with flat-panel screens (Labs only)
- Meeting space for groups up to 140 people
- Coffee and water are available for a minimal fee.
- Helpful, professional staff that will take care of all your needs so that you can focus on creating your ideal business or training event.
One hour of free technical support is provided per event; however, additional hours will be billed at the rate of $90 per hour.
- Course Schedule
- Room Rental Policy
- Virtual Tour
- IT Leadership Academy
- ITLA 24 | ITLA 23 | ITLA Archives
- Project Academy Series